DIY Bassline Kit (Full)
Erica Synths DIY Bassline is a fully analogue synth voice module for ultimate acid basslines. It features highly stable AS3340-based VCO with three wave-forms, a filter inspired by Erica Synths Acidbox and a unique feature - transistor based suboscillator. Accent provides more expression to the bassline by adding volume and slightly opening the VCF.
- Full analogue circuit
- Great 1V/oct tracking
- Simultaneous Triangle, Square and Master outputs
- Transistor-based suboscillator
- VCF and VCA decay envelopes??
- LP/BP VCF
- External VCO FM and VCF cutoff CV inputs
Pitch range C0-C8
Audio output amplitude 10Vptp
CV amplitude-5V -+ 5V
Panel width 16HP
Module depth 45mm
Power consumption80mA @+12V40mA @-12V
- Assembly?ʉ?? July 23, 2018