Treadstone (Eurorack or Desktop) - Special order
Please note this item is a special order from Analogue Solutions and an estimated delivery time of 2 weeks should be anticipated.
Versatile Analogue Synth and Sound Maker
No compromise has been made with the construction of Treadstone. Cheaper options in parts have not been used.
· Full rugged steel/aluminium case – no plastic mouldings
· Good quality smooth, fully sealed against dust
· Good quality knobs with spun aluminium caps
· High grade double sided circuit board
· Analogue discrete VCO, analogue SSM style 24db filter
· High Quality 16bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion Stable MIDI to CV
· MIDI converter
· MIDI loop sequencer
· LFO, Noise, Sub Osc, EG, PWM, lofi digital echo
· Analogue voice and modulation circuits
· Stable analogue oscillator
· Designed, built, tested and assembled in the UK
· True retro analogue voice and modulation circuits used in the synth element to give an authentic retro
· The VCO is very analogue and uses discrete components and op-amps. One oscillator, yet still sounds big - using PWM and Sub Osc creates a full warm and deep sound.
Analogue Low Frequency Oscillator
· The LFO has triangle and square wave modulation signals.
· Treadstone uses a four pole 24bB per octave multimode filter. The filter is a re-issue of the classic SSM2044, as used in many classic synths such as the Korg Poly 6, Monopoly, Emulator, SP1200.
· Audio signals such as the VCO, Noise, external audio are all routed to the VCF via an analogue mixer.
· The VCA can be set so it is always ‘open’. This allows Treadstone to be used as an effects processor.
· The EG features ATTACK, SUSTAIN, and combined DECAY/RELEASE. It’s not really true to say it is an ASR envelope, it really is an ADSR - Decay and Release are both controlled by the same control. Saving space with little compromise in flexibility. It’s possible to drone or auto-repeat the envelope also.
· Great thought has been placed into modulation route choices, allowing a wide range of sounds to be produced, includingpercussion and ‘modular’ style sounds.
ion and ‘modular’ style sounds.